If you have any questions about the way we use your personal information or cookies, please contact us at privacy@canary—yellow.com. If you wish to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions in the “How to Manage Cookies” section below.
What is a Cookie?
“Cookies” are small digital files that websites write onto computer hard drives or smartphone’s hard drive for record keeping purposes when you visit a website or click on a URL. The cookie file then identifies you as a unique user. Cookies make your use of these Website more pleasing and efficient by “personalizing” your Website experience and gathering Website statistical data, such as which parts of the Website you have previously visited, what material you downloaded, your Internet provider’s domain name and country, and the addresses of websites you visited immediately before and after our Website. They enable us to tailor the information you receive and to assist us and other third-party service providers with whom we have relationships by identifying you as our customer or Website user.
- Understanding how you use our site;
- Showing you content that is relevant to you; and
- Working with partners to serve you relevant advertising.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
Our Website may use the following types of cookies, which we describe in this section.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- Analytical Cookies: We use analytical cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our Website is being used.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies measure how often you visit our Website and how you use the site. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our Website and to improve our Website, so that users have a better experience.
Third Party Cookies on our Website:
We may also use third party cookies on our Website that fall into the categories above (“third party cookies”) for the following reasons:
- To help us monitor traffic on our Website (like many companies, we use Google Analytics to do this);
- To identify fraudulent or non-human traffic;
- To assist with market research;
- To improve our Website functionality;
- To monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
How to Manage Cookies:
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Website and the Website will not be able to customize certain functions according to your preferences. You may change and manage your cookie preferences through your browser’s settings:
Through your Browser Settings: If you wish to block or delete the cookies received from our Website or any other website, you can do so by changing your browser’s settings. You can find below the links to the instructions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
Opting Out of Cookies or Withdrawing Your Consent to Cookies:
When you first visit us, we will tell you about our cookies and ask you to agree if we can use them. You can always change your mind by managing your cookies as described in the section above, How to Manage Cookies. Stopping all cookies might mean you cannot access some our Website content, or that some of them might not work properly for you. If you wish to manage cookies on your smartphone or mobile device, please refer to your device’s instruction manual for more information.
For more information about third party cookies and related advertising and to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, please visit About Ads at: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN. You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool.
Last Updated, January 16, 2019